“We have been at the forefront of restructuring the industry based on our unrivalled depth and knowledge of corporate and commercial issues.”
Our practice in this field offers clients a wealth of expertise and understanding in all areas of Corporate and Commercial Law.
We have been involved in numerous ground breaking transactions involving Corporate and Commercial matters in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. This has given us solid foundation advising clients of all business sizes from small entrepreneurs to medium size enterprises into multinational corporations a comprehensive full legal service on corporate and commercial issues including corporate advisory, commercial and corporate governance as well as compliance matters.
We take pride in helping our clients with utmost zeal and dedication through commercially focused solutions that protects clients against key risks and offers suggestions that tackles commercial matters while our technical and practical capability enable clients to manage their legal and regulatory risks on corporate governance and compliance services.
Our areas of corporate and commercial law expertise include:
- Companies Law and Corporate Governance
- Agency Distribution and Franchising Agreement
- Joint Ventures and Partnership Arrangements
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Commercial Contracts
- Foreign Investment Set Up – Advising, Licensing and Incorporation
- Corporate Restructuring and Regulatory Advice
- Anti-Trust and Competition
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency
We are motivated in ensuring efficient legal solutions through our legal experts who continuously guarantees client’s satisfaction.
Corporate & Securities
Our corporate and securities group gained a strong reputation in the market for consistently and expediently completing capital markets deals and delivering high quality of work. Our role includes:
- Due diligence
- Pre-IPO restructuring
- Regulatory advice
- IPOs, Rights issues, takeovers
- Listing for Saudi companies
- Secondary offerings including rights issues, placings
- Capital reconstruction
- Continuing obligations under CMA rules
We deliver proven results in a full range of corporate legal areas, including:
Corporate governance· Shareholder agreements·
Equity financings· Partnerships·
Funds· Mergers, amalgamations, plans of arrangement and takeovers·
General counsel services· Private equity·
Incorporation and company secretarial· Restructuring·
Equity Capital Markets [ECM]
Our firm has assisted numerous clients in development of green-field projects through private equity. Many companies planning an IPO first wish to conduct a private fund raising to take their business to the next level and increase critical mass before a public offering is launched.
This work is generally confidential. Over the past years we have represented either the issuers and/or financial advisors in IPO and private placement transactions involving issuers active in a range of industries:
- Major financial services business;
- Insurance and re-insurance company;
- major petrochemical company;
- specialized retail chain; and
- major property real estate developers.